Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our Big Day has Arrived

Well, our big day has arrived. We will be leaving for the south later this evening, after a day of finishing some errands. Betty will be on the phone this morning, taking care of last minute items, then running in circles getting everything packed up.

She has made a itinerary for the trip. She has all the flea markets marked on the map that she wants to check out. I guess my time at the  beach will be very short. I will pay her back by making a video of her flea market adventures..... Keep posted for them, I will try to get them listed daily.

After we get back, it will be time to get our noses to the grindstone. We will start her new series of videos, (she is keeping them secret from me) so stay tuned for those.

Next post will be "Live from Orlando".

Part III of Home Sweet Home

No comments: