Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Betty Back Home from Hospital

Well, I am happy to say, that I just went and picked Betty up from the hospital this morning. If you didn't know, I had to take her to the emergency room early Sunday morning, and they admitted her then. After they put her in her room, I ran back to wytheville, unloaded stock from the van, loaded our personal belongings on the trailer, and hauled to storage, then took the trailer to fancy gap, so I could get it loaded with stock and furniture.
Monday, we got rain all day, which was good for me, giving me the chance to tear apart some displays, packing stock and furniture, and dismantling apple crates so we would have a starting point in setting up the Wytheville store again.
Tuesday, I spent all day loading the trialer in the rain, and after I closed the store at 5, I hauled the trailer to Wytheville, and then headed to the hospital to see Betty for her birthday.
Hopefully, by next week, we can start to get the Wytheville store displays started so we know what stock and furniture we will need next. Will keep everyone posted on our progress........

No comments: