With Christmas now past us, and we are into the new year, we would like to start getting ready for Valentines Day. We have been busy putting up all the old stock to bring out the new, so we have been very busy decorating for Valentines Day.
We have done a small commerical on the items that are handmade right here in the USA for your special day decor. Along with decorating the store with these Valentines Day products, we have also added some of them to our web site, for those of you interested in them, but not able to visit the store. We hope you enjoy the slide show, and it will give you some ideas on how you can decorate for that country or prim Valentines Day.
- "Love, a temporary insanity, curable by marriage." Ambrose Bierce
- "Love at first sight is easy to understand; it is when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle." Amy Bloom
- "All married couples should learn the art of battle as they should learn the art of making love. Good battle is objective and honest—never vicious or cruel. Good battle is healthy and constructive, and it brings to a marriage the principle of equal partnership" Ann Landers
- "For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked." Bill Cosby
- "It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages." Friedrich Nietzsche
- "What you are as a single person, you will be as a married person, only to a greater degree. Any negative character trait will be intensified in a marriage relationship, because you will feel free to let your guard down—that person has committed himself to you and you no longer have to worry about scaring him off". Josh McDowell
- "Marriage is not just a spiritual communion; it is also remembering to take the trash out." Joyce Brothers